Choosing the best motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X can feel a bit daunting. With so many options, how do you know which one will be right? We’ll walk you through the major considerations and help break down the most popular manufacturers, to make it that much easier to find the best motherboard that suits your needs.
The motherboard is a vital part of a PC build. Not only is it the motherboard that connects the CPU to the rest of your PC, but also it’s where everything is installed in your case. Motherboard manufacturers are releasing brand-new models all the time. While not every motherboard will work with a given Ryzen 5 5600X CPU, the options are quite vast and include the latest motherboards from MSI, Gigabyte, ASRock, and Asus manufacturers.
While there are a number of excellent performers for AMD’s new Ryzen 5 CPUs, we’ve narrowed it down to some models in our Best Motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X section below. Why should you trust us? Our team of experts has been doing this for a long time, reviewing almost every gaming motherboard under the sun and over 1000+ other products. We’ve purchased and tested every single one of our recommendations to its end on every aspect like performance, features, price range, and every venerability which might affect your gaming experience.
In order to give you the best of the best, our top recommendations are based on experience, performance, and extensive testing. We’ve done the exhausting work for you and are confident that you’ll love what we’ve found!
So with that, let’s get started!
Best Motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X
Now your wait for the best motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X has finally come to an end. Here we have prepared a list of the best motherboard for you, each of them has listed their respective Ryzen 5 5600X CPUs supported.
So, let’s get started…
1. MSI Meg X570 Unify Motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X with AM4 Socket, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6GB/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, AX Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5, and ATX Form Factor
The MSI Meg X570 Unify Motherboard is one of the best motherboards for Ryzen 5 5600X which has a top-notch feature set, plenty of connectivity, and a great design with a highly-effective cooling solution. This motherboard helps to deliver an excellent online gaming experience through its 2.5G gaming LAN with the latest Wi-Fi 6 solution which provides a better gaming experience for enthusiast gamers.
It also has turbo USB 3. 2 Gen2 which allows fast data transfer. Additionally, it supports triple lighting M.2 with shield frozr, storeMI, PCIe 4.0, Audio Boost HD, and Game Boost to help you set-top records in your gaming experience.
This gaming motherboard is specially designed for gamers with incredible features and boosted performance. Talking about its great design, it has an appealing aluminum-based exterior design including an all-metal extended heatsink with a double ball bearing and patented fan which allows a path for heat to escape into the environment and ensures the device runs at its full speed potential.
This unify motherboard features MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, which allows your device to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously. It is compatible with devices such as AMD Ryzen 2nd generation CPU, 3rd Generation, 5th generation, etc.
Plus, it has 4 x 288-Pin memory slots and 128GB maximum storage capacity, which help you execute your game master plan with ease. It also has a DDR4 of up to 4600(OC) memory speed to help you execute your game master plan even faster and play it smoothly.
On top of that, it supports up to 3-way crossfire x16/x8+x8 and 4-way SLI x8 or higher graphics cards. This motherboard has the following ports: 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, and 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 which helps in easy data transfer of data. Moreover, it has numerous audio ports including 5. 1 surround sound for one of the high-end gaming experiences.
Notables Features of MSI Meg X570 Unify Motherboard
This motherboard supports triple lighting M.2 with shield frozr, storeMI, Audio Boost HD, and Game Boost to help you set-top records in your gaming experience. Here are some of the notable features of MSI Meg X570:
- It supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600+(OC) MHz, which makes it suitable for heavy-duty and gaming purposes.
- It supports triple lighting M.2 with shield frozr, storeMI, PCIe 4.0, and Audio Boost HD, which contributes to bringing out a smooth gaming experience.
- It has one of the best audio processors as it combines ESS audio DAC with an amplifier, which produces a game-changing and breathtaking sound that brings out the best gaming experience.
- It comes with a Pre-installed I/O Shielding, providing very simple and easy installation.
- The IR digital power of this motherboard is 12+2+1, which makes it highly efficient and effective.
- For a smooth gaming experience, it provides triple Lightning M. 2 with shield frozr, a 2. 5G gaming LAN Plus Wi-Fi 6 solution, Audio Boost HD, and game boost.
- This motherboard also features MU-MIMO and BSS color technology.
- This motherboard doesn’t feature mystic lights which makes it quite boring to use.
The MSI Meg X570 Unify Motherboard is one of the best motherboards for Ryzen 5 5600X. It has a great set of features that gamers will love and advanced technology to execute gaming and overall computing at an excellent level.
Moreover, it has turbo USB 3.2 Gen2 that allows fast data transfer. And, to help gamers execute their plan smoothly, it has numerous audio ports such as 5.1 surround sound and Game Boost among others to deliver high-quality game playing and overall computing experience.
Overall, if you are looking for a reliable motherboard to help you execute your plan smoothly, this motherboard is the one for you. That’s why we highly recommend this to you.
2. MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard with AMD AM4 Socket, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, and ATX Form Factor
The MSI MAG B550 is the 2nd best gaming motherboard for Ryzen 5 5006X. It’s a high-end gaming motherboard at an affordable price with the best quality components. Featuring a newer performance standard, you can enjoy the best lightning-fast gaming experience.
It’s a premium option for gaming enthusiasts that comes with a premium thermal solution to prevent excessive heating of the device and boost performance which makes it worth investing in it. Allows fast data flow between other components on a motherboard through AMD B550 Chipset.
This amazing motherboard has 16.8 million colors of RGB LED lighting and a place for pins. It also comes with USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports, USB 3.2 Gen2, and USB 2.0 ports as well as an RGB LED pin header that allows you to sync up your motherboard’s lighting to suit your gaming rig’s theme, for some amazing visuals during your gameplay experience.
When it comes to compatibility, this motherboard is compatible with AMD Ryzen 4000 G-Series desktop processors and AMD Ryzen 5000 & 3000 Series desktop processors. And, it has an extended heatsink and a choke thermal pad of 2OZ thick copper rated for 7W/MK and PCB which boosts the performance of the system allowing a smooth and non-stop gaming experience.
Moreover, it has a Liquid Cooling 1 x 4-Pin and Air Cooling 1 x 4-Pin, which allows users to install a higher-end cooling system. It also has an integrated RGB LED header that allows you to synchronize lighting with other PCs on the same network and with an external controller.
This motherboard has an enhanced power design as it allows Digital PWM, 10+2+1 Duet Rail Power System, DDR4 Boost, and Core Boost. It even supports the latest network such as onboard 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN which provides you with a lag-free experience. It also provides studio-grade sound quality, you won’t hear any unnecessary noise, and it will take your gaming experience to a next level.
Notable Features of MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard
While playing competitive games or operating high-end software for your work, this motherboard has tons of useful features that might come in handy. Here are some of the notable features of MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard:
- This motherboard features 16.8 million colors and 29 effects mystic lights, which you can control in just one click. Additionally, it even supports RGB and RAINBOW LED strips.
- It comes with pre-installed i/o shielding, which makes it super easy to install and provides better EMI protection.
- It has a Multi-GPU with steel armor PCI-E slots additionally it supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire.
- It supports 4 x DDR4 memory slots up to 128GB space, it also supports non-ECC UDIMM memory.
- supports the latest network such as onboard 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN which provides you with a lag-free experience.
- It has a choke thermal pad that is 2oz thick made of copper and rated for 7W/MK and PCB which boosts the performance of the system allowing a smooth and non-stop gaming experience.
- It is not compatible with AMD Ryzen 5 3400G & Ryzen 3 3200G.
- Requires BIOS update to support the latest generation Ryzen processor.
If you are looking for a gaming motherboard with a great design and premium features, the MSI MAG B550 is the one for you. It has amazing RGB LED lighting and some important ports such as USB 3.2 and USB 2.0 which help in easy data transfer of all your files.
The MSI MAG B550 has an extended heatsink pad that dissipates heat more effectively keeping your device working at its full speed potential allowing you to execute your game master plan smoothly without any form of distraction or lag. But if we said this is one of the best motherboards under $150, we wouldn’t be lying.
3. ASUS ROG Strix X570-E ATX Gaming Motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X with PCIe 4.0, Aura Sync RGB Lighting, 2.5 Gbps and Intel Gigabit LAN, WIFI 6 (802.11Ax), and Dual M.2 Heatsinks
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E is another strong motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X providing efficient features such as dual M.2 with heatsinks, Intel Gigabit LAN, Aura Sync RGB lighting, PCIe 4.0, 2.5 Gbps, and much more. It shows outstanding performance in the virtual gaming world as reviewed by many streamers.
It has an exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, which allows you to select the theme and color of your choice that makes your gaming experience more fascinating. It is ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors which maximize connectivity. It also has alloy chokes, 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, and durable capacitors which help to support multi-core processors.
As for the cooling system, this motherboard provides excellent cooling profiles and overclocking that is specially made for the rig as it has a MOS active heatsink with a water pump + header, 8mm heat pipe, and dual onboard M.2 heatsinks. Plus, it features dual M.2, USB 3.2 Type-A, and Type-C connectors.
This motherboard also has 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V that gives you reliable and stable connectivity and ensures lag-free gameplay that is why it’s this motherboard is a great choice for gaming enthusiasts.
Moreover, this motherboard comes with the new ZEN architecture which gives you an excellent platform for your rigs. It has steel-reinforced PCIe 4.0 slots with SafeSlot that protects the connection from damage due to heavy graphics cards and delivers excellent responsiveness. It has a 12 phase VRM design that offers continuous and stable power to your system for smoother and more efficient performance.
Speaking of networking, it allows Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, 2.5Gbps LAN, gateway teaming, and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO taking your gaming networking to a next level. Plus, it provides you with the best audio of high fidelity with SupremeFX S1220A along with ASUS Node connector and BIOS Flashback which gives a friendly experience.
Notable Features of ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
This motherboard is ideal for Ryzen 5 5600X specially made for gaming purposes including DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, Supports PCIe 4.0 which provides you with a smooth gaming experience. Here are some of the Notable Features of the ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard:
- It has an extreme quality thermal pad that allows the transfer of excessive heat from the inductor and cools down your system.
- It also includes a 6-layer PCB which easily dissipates heat near the VRM, which provides stability to the overall system and more overclocking headroom.
- It has Dual M.2 heatsinks and an Active chipset heatsink which ensures the optimal cooling of the system providing fast and stable performance.
- It comes with alloy chokes, 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, and durable capacitors which help to support multi-core processors.
- It is ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors which maximize connectivity.
- It comes with exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, which allows you to select the theme and color of your choice that makes your gaming experience more fascinating.
- Requires BIOS Update to support the Latest Generation Ryzen Processor.
Take a look at the self-explanatory features of this motherboard, why not? This motherboard is compatible with 5th Gen & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and provides excellent connectivity. It’s also a perfect choice for streamers, especially for the purpose of streaming their gameplay.
Before we published this motherboard’s review or wrote an article about it, our staff spent many months using it. Only those goods that have passed every test are mentioned on our list, and we make no compromises in terms of their performance. And without a doubt, this amazing motherboard belongs on our list because it has earned its position without fail.
4. MSI MPG B550 Gaming EDGE WIFI Motherboard with (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, AX Wi-Fi 6, HDMI/DP, and ATX Form Factor)
A high-performing motherboard that brings out the best in gamers by providing outstanding performance and a lag-free experience with mesmerizing vivid lights through advanced RGB lighting. The MSI MPG B550 allows you to control and synchronize the advanced RGB lighting which gives the best expression of vivid LED lights. It even allows you to experiment with the front LED strip lights. You can just transform your system into the center of attention for the streamers.
This motherboard provides you with an upgraded network for professional use or multimedia use and also helps to deliver a fast, secure and stable network connection. It also has a Flash BIOS Button with ClearCMOS Function. It also has a Pre-installed I/O Shielding that brings out the convenient installation and Better EMI protection.
Coming down to its memory it has a DDR4 Memory up to 5100+(OC) MHz. For a better power design, it has 10+2+1 Duet Rail Power Design, DDR4 Boost, and Core Boost. This allows Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution and 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager. It supports AMD Ryzen 4000 G-Series desktop processors and AMD Ryzen 5000 & 3000 Series desktop processors.
Additionally, this motherboard has a USB 3.2 Gen 2 with faster than ever transfer speeds up to 10 Gb/s that allow faster data retrieval. It also supports M.2 (NVMe x4 and SATA3) which gives you the quickest data transfers, even on smaller scales. It also has an improved ESD Protection for heavy-duty gamers and we expect that it gives you the ultimate gaming experience.
Notable features of MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI Gaming Motherboard
It supports AMD B550 Chipset and it comes with a dedicated high definition audio processor allowing you the purest form of sound. Here are some of the notable features of the MSI MPG B550 motherboard.
- It has more than 29 effects and 16.8 million color options available for the RGB lights.
- For a premium thermal solution, it has an extended heatsink with a choke thermal pad and a PCB with 2oz thickened copper, for the high and lag-free performance of the system.
- It also has a flash BIOS button with ClearCMOS Function. It also has a Pre-installed I/O Shielding that brings out the convenient installation and Better EMI protection.
- It has 10+2+1 Duet Rail Power Design, DDR4 Boost, and Core Boost.
- upgraded network for professional use or multimedia use and also helps to deliver a fast, secure and stable network connection
- High-definition audio processor for the purest form of sound.
- It is not compatible with AMD Ryzen 5 3400G & Ryzen 3 3200G.
In my opinion, this motherboard has been made specifically for gamers and streamers, so it’s not just a plain gaming motherboard. It has high-end connectivity and comes with an impressive lighting system that can be customized to suit all types of builds.
The MSI MPG B450 Gaming Plus Motherboard with Performance is one of the most tested motherboards on our list. It is pretty easy to notice that performance-oriented motherboards are the most popular choice for gamers. It has something special with its high-end performance-focused feature set.
It also has a built-in Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO that gives you the fastest networking connection with high bandwidth throughput and low latency. However, this motherboard is not compatible with AMD Ryzen 5 3400G & Ryzen 3 3200G CPUs.
5. ASUS X570-Plus TUF Gaming Motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X with ATX Form Factor, AM4 Socket Type, PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, and 12+2 Dr. MOS Power Stage
Are you looking for a powerful yet durable motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X? The ASUS X570-Plus TUF Gaming is the most durable and high-performing motherboard. It is engineered with top-grade components, a great set of cooling options, and upgraded power solutions which allows it to deliver solid performance with zero lag.
Additionally, the comprehensive cooling options of this motherboard enhance the performance of AMD’s latest CPUs, and its upgraded power delivery option supports faster memory storage.
This motherboard uses 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages which allows it to deliver efficiency and power to the processors. As it is specially made for gaming purposes it allows a high-performance gaming experience. It comes with the onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached devices or accessories.
It includes an AMD X570 chipset to deliver great overclocking capabilities which are applicable for the latest gaming rigs. It also has a dual PCIe 4.0 slot, 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and 2x M.2 that support storage devices and provides lightning-fast data transfers.
Another great feature is the Gigabit LAN via Realtek L8200A as it provides you stability and speed as well as larger bandwidth for streaming your gaming sessions to Twitch or YouTube for others to watch. The Gigabit LAN even allows you to enjoy gaming without any lag or delay as it supports MU-MIMO.
Moreover, it delivers a blazing-fast transfer speed, which is 10 times faster than the previous version of Ethernet. As for the networking capability, it features Bluetooth 5.0 for improved connectivity and a more stable connection as well as Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO for better streaming and smoother gameplay.
As per the configurations, it supports multiple GPUs, such as AMD CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA SLI. Plus, it supports USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and 6 Gb/s SATA ports which allow quick data retrieval. For Cooling, this motherboard includes a VRM heatsink, an Active chipset heatsink, Fan Xpert 4, M.2 heatsink, and hybrid fan headers.
Notable features of ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus motherboard
This motherboard has all the useful features that are required while playing competitive high-end gaming like COD, DOTA 2, Destiny 2, LOL, and many more. This ASUS X570-Plus TUF motherboard uses 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages which allows it to deliver efficiency and power to the processors. Here are some of its notable features:
- Uses Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A /Type-C for the Next-Gen Connectivity.
- For the exclusive gaming networking, it supports Bluetooth 5.0, TurboLAN technology, Exclusive Realtek® L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, and Intel 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support,
- It features Aura Sync RGB, which means you are allowed to Synchronize LED lighting with a vast number of compatible devices.
- It has an ASUS hardware ecosystem that ensures durability and high-performance of the system.
- Made up of a great set of cooling options, and upgraded power solutions which allows it to deliver solid performance with zero lag.
- It supports x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes and provides 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports.
- Requires BIOS update to support the latest generation Ryzen processor.
In my opinion, this motherboard has the best connectivity options among all the other motherboards on our list. It also allows you to enjoy gaming without any lag or delay in streaming your gaming sessions. The Gigabit LAN and Wi-Fi 6 allow you to enjoy seamless wireless connectivity that is 10 times faster than your previous connection and network controls.
The top-grade components make sure that it has a great lifespan even if you are playing games with high settings. It gives you enhanced power efficiency to amplify performance with great overclocking capabilities.
Overall, it is an awesome piece of hardware for gaming enthusiasts and gamers who want to upgrade their rig to the latest AMD Ryzen generation.
6. ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard for Gaming with AM4, PCIe Gen4, Dual M.2 HDMI, SATA 6GB/s USB 3.2 Gen 2, and ATX Form Factor
The ASUS Prime X570-P is known for its amazing features, including its tuning options for accessible performance. This motherboard increases your everyday productivity with its amazing fundamental properties. The software and firmware featured in this motherboard bring out the best out of the system.
This motherboard is linked to the PSU with an 8+4 pin. These solid pins can handle the heavy current flow. The cooling system has a set of fans, which you can control via Fan Xpert 4. It has an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces the speed of all the fans up to 90%. And, it provides you with comprehensive control of your RGB lighting. Aura Sync RGB allows you to synchronize your compatible PC gear for a multi-stage lighting effect.
Furthermore, this motherboard is equipped with next-gen connectivity for versatility. It comes with 2 PCIe 4.0 x16 slots and 3 PCIe 3.0 x1 slots. These ports are enough to provide compatibility for the latest GPUs and can be used in software solutions as well.
For extra performance, this motherboard has an M.2 connector header that allows you to connect one M.2 SSD or an M.2 PCIe card such as a wireless card, an adapter card, etc.
It is ready for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors It also features enhanced power solutions including ProCool connectors, 8+4 DrMOS power stages, durable capacitors, and alloy chokes for a fast and stable power supply.
Notable features of ASUS Prime X570-P Ryzen 3 motherboard
It is super flexible with dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports PCIe 4.0. and It features an enhanced power solution. Here are some of the notable features of the ASUS Prime X570:
- It allows you to synchronize the RGB header with several compatible PC gears, including next-gen addressable RGB strips.
- It features enhanced power solutions including procool connectors, 8+4 DrMOS power stages, durable capacitors, and alloy chokes for a fast and stable power supply.
- Has the best software and firmware providing an excellent user experience.
- Has the best cooling system with Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces the speed of all the fans and leaves zero noise
- Comes with ProCool connectors.
- This motherboard also features procool connectors, 8+4 DrMos power stages, and durable capacitors.
- Rear audio jacks do not work properly.
Another best motherboard that is popular among most gaming enthusing is the ASUS Prime X570-P gaming motherboard. This motherboard comes in several editions such as Gaming and Prime Series. The Prime Series offers top-notch features and is an awesome choice for all ardent gamers out there.
I loved the user experience provided by this motherboard, especially the software and firmware. The software allows you to improve your rig’s cooling properties while it improves your overall PC performance.
Its main purpose is to provide gamers the best experience by giving them a lag-free and pure gaming without any sound or graphics issues. So, if you are searching for a pure gaming motherboard then this is it! It looks like your wait is over now…
In the above section, we saw the most suitable & best motherboards for the Ryzen 5 5600X. However, if you are among those people who still haven’t been able to make a choice because you want something premium or beyond from this universe in terms of performance then we’d like to recommend you some motherboards that have a futuristic specification.
We are adding a bonus section in this post as some people have requested it regarding the best motherboards for Ryzen 5 5600X. Here are some of the best motherboards that we’ve seen which can expand your horizons of gaming experience in this era of gaming.
So let’s have a look at them…
7. MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE Gaming Motherboard for Gamers with AMD AM4 Socket, PCIe 4.0, DDR4, SATA 6Gb/s, Triple M.2, USB 3.2, AX Wi-Fi 6, 10G Super LAN, and Extended-ATX Form Factor
If you are looking for a premium motherboard that comes with futuristic specifications and features then you should go for the MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE Gaming Motherboard for gamers which is an excellent & premium choice for the Ryzen 5 5600X.
This board comes with impressive features such as ESS DAC, dual audio processors, Nahimic 2+ audio technology, Mystic Light Infinity II for colorful lighting, a 10G Super LAN card, and a bundle of M.2 XPANDER-Z Gen 4 accessory card with two additional slots making it extremely fast. Pretty isn’t it?
Coming to the memory it uses DDR4 Memory, up to 5000+(OC) MHz which is way faster than the DDR4 standard. The performance is also amazing as it supports a maximum of 128GB RAM. It features a 10G Super LAN card and a bundled M.2 XPANDER-Z Gen 4 accessory card making it extremely fast and helping to increase the stability of your gaming experience.
This board has an ultra-fast gigabit Ethernet, 802. 11ax Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11ax) with MU-MIMO support, and a bundled 10G Super LAN card that enables you to play the latest multiplayer games with incredible speed.
Its Frozr Heatsink double ball bearings in the patented fan provide the best performance for creators, gamers, prosumers, and tech enthusiasts. It also has an extended Heat-pipe Design, M.2 Shield Frozr, and Zero Frozr Technology, which transfers excess heat from the system to the environment.
In terms of lighting, It features Mystic Light Infinity II which lets you set up your own choice of themes along with a dynamic dashboard built-in dynamic panel. The beautiful RGB allows you to customize your RGB lighting and 16. 8 million colors and 29 effects through the Mystic Light APP. Plus, this motherboard includes the ESS SABRE HiFi DAC that delivers a clean, clear, and faithful audio quality. What else do you want…?
Notable Features of MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE Motherboard
Well, I feel you. I know what you are looking for that’s why here I am, presenting the most premium and intriguing motherboards for the Ryzen 5 5600X processors. You may be shocked to learn that we just don’t have enough words for all its features. It has a plethora of fascinating characteristics, but I’ve only scratched the surface. Here are some of its notable features:
- Supports AMD 2nd and 3rd Gen Ryzen Processors (socket AM4)
- Ultra-fast networking with both onboard Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and 10G Super LAN card
- Onboard triple Lightning GEN 4 M. 2 slots and bundled M.2 XPANDER-Z Gen 4 accessory card with two additional M.2 slots
- Mystic Light InfinityII brings together colorful lighting and an infinity mirror for deceptively endless light effects customized with 16.8 million colors and 29 effects through Mystic Light APP
- It isolates audio with 2x audio processors, ESS DAC, & Nahimic, which helps to deliver amazing sound quality with 384kHz/32-bit
- It features Dual Killer fueled LAN & WIFI 6 extenders.
- Comes with a Pre-installed I/O Shielding which makes it super easy to install and provides better EMI protection.
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors with BIOS update, and many more…
- It adds a Core Boost power for enhancing overclocked AMD Ryzen processors to their limit.
- It has an extended Heat-pipe Design which transfers excess heat from the system to the environment.
- It provides Triple Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, PCIe 4.0, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2, and StoreMI.
So on the basis of our testing, product specifications, and features, I’d like to say that the MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE gaming motherboard for gamers is metaphorically a living GOD that can provide you with high-end gaming performance like never before.
With such remarkable features as ultra-fast networking support, lightning-fast 10G Super LAN card, and M.2 XPANDER-Z Gen 4 accessory card, you can boost your performance as well as enjoy the incredible “Mystic Light Infinity II,” which provides 16.8 million colors and 29 effects through the Mystic Light APP, along with the dynamic dashboard built right into the computer.
So if you are looking for a premium motherboard that comes with futuristic specifications and features then you should go for the MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE gaming Motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X which is an excellent & premium choice for most people nowadays.
8. ASUS ROG X570S Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Gaming Motherboard for Ryzen 5000 Series with ATX Form Factor, PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Ti Power Stages, PCH Heatsink, Wi-Fi 6, 2.5 Gbps LAN, and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
The ASUS is known for its quality gaming motherboards and the X570S Crosshair 8 Dark is designed for AMD Ryzen 5000 & 2000 series which is a solid build with high-performance components and impressive specifications. It comes with the latest AMD X570 chipset which is perfectly compatible with the Ryzen 5000 series, 3rd gen, and 2nd gen AMD Ryzen processors.
This motherboard has a dedicated water cooling zone that provides 25% more surface area plus the CrossChill EK II enhances heat transfer while providing better RGB effects and a longer lifespan at just 35dB. The CrossChill EK II is a dedicated water block engineered for AMD AM4 motherboards. As for aesthetics, it comes with Aura Sync RGB lighting that offers you up to 16. 8 million colors and is compatible with any motherboard RGB lighting settings.
The ProCool II 8+2 carry-over heat pipe is engineered to allow up to 1.3A of power for every 8A, offering better efficiency and increased overclocking potential for your Ryzen 7 / Ryzen 5 rig as well as other AMD processors.
It also has a passive chipset heat sink that helps in improving the cooling system of your motherboard and offers efficient power delivery up to 14+2 phases as well as ProCool II power connectors that transfer power efficiently without any loss or damage and ensure easy overclocking of your gaming rig.
The motherboard is designed with attention to every detail as it has an extra set of M.2 heatsinks that provide excellent thermal performance and M.2 Shield v2 which protects the M.2 drives and improves the overall performance. While delivering a stable, fast connection every time with 2.5 Gbps LAN, Wi-Fi 6, 2.5 Gbps LAN, and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connectors that not only transfer data but also provide outstanding sound quality as well as Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support.
Plus, it has a pre-mounted I/O shield which makes installation simple and easy the ASUS Q-LED Status and has Q-DIMM slots which make it easier to install RAM while improving memory compatibility. As for the connectivity, it has ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-channel high fidelity audio codec along with Aura RGB Lighting so you can enjoy and indulge in an unmatched gaming experience where sound is paramount importance.
Notable Features of ASUS ROG X570S Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
The ASUS ROG X570S Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Gaming is a futurist motherboard that is perfectly compatible with Ryzen 5 5600X processor. This motherboard has the ability to deliver high-speed data transfers with 2.5Gbps Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connectors, and many more…
Here are some of the notable features that make this motherboard stand out:
- Comprehensive thermal design: Passive chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsinks, and ROG Water Cooling Zone
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution 14+2 TI power stages rated for 90A, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes
- High-performance connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gbps Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback, and premium components for maximum endurance.
- It has 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors which are durable and can maintain a longer lifespan as compared to the normal capacitors.
- It supports up to two M.2 drives, AMD StoreMI and USB 3.2 Gen 2.
- It has a comprehensive thermal design including ROG Water Cooling Zone, Passive chipset heatsink, and M.2 aluminum heatsinks. And many more…
- It allows high-fidelity audio, taking your gaming experience to a next level.
- It features Automated system-wide tuning, which allows cooling of the system and provides overclocking.
- It has a passive chipset cooling system that maintains the stability of the system under heavy load.
- To run on the latest Ryzen processor, your PC must have a BIOS update.
The ASUS ROG X570S Crosshair VIII Dark Hero carries a considerable amount of features and offers performance, power, and efficiency in one. If you want the best motherboard for AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors then you should definitely consider buying this. The price is not so high or expensive as well as its specifications are based on the quality that it delivers.
Also, this ASUS ROG X570S is one of the best motherboards under $400 that you can buy today for your amazing gaming setup. So, if you are planning on building your new Ryzen 5 or Ryzen 7 rig or if you want to upgrade the motherboard in your setup then you should consider the X570S by ASUS.
It’s a great motherboard that can make all your PC dreams come true without compromising on quality and performance.
Gaming is a fun hobby for all people, regardless of their age or gender. It does not matter whether you are a gaming enthusiast or a novice, enjoying it is just satisfying. But it can be ruined by the lack of an ideal gaming motherboard. Therefore, if you have come this far then that means you have read our whole article and you have already decided to take your gaming to the next level.
Now, it is vital for you to choose a suitable motherboard that can handle not only gaming needs but also your everyday work like streaming, rendering, 3D design, video editing, etc as well. There are various options out there in the market, but I have tried my best to give you some good choices.
I really hope this article was able to help you get what you needed out of it and that my tips have helped you in one or the other way. I’d love to hear your views on the above-mentioned motherboards!
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to ask them below. I’ll be happy to answer any queries you may have. Thank you for reading and I’ll see you in my next blog!