Looking for the best printer for sticker printing? Whether you need to print paper or vinyl stickers, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll recommend eight of the best printers for stickers on the market, so you can choose the perfect one for your needs.
Life has become increasingly digital, everyone hustles in their own world run after deadlines, and deals with lots of stress each day. Sticker printing is a very simple way to express yourself creatively in your daily life. Lowered stress levels can be gained from practicing art on a regular basis. The first step is, to begin with, sticker printing.
Stickers are a fantastic method to express your passions. Each time you see your laptop, desk, or table lamp sticker, you can feel satisfied each time when you look at it. What’s the point of being happy if it doesn’t include the little pleasures in life?
However, finding the best sticker printer is a time-consuming and difficult process because you must evaluate a variety of goods based on several criteria.
✍🏻 Author’s Note
Especially there are a few main questions you have to ask yourself before buying and best printer for stickers.
Q1. Which printer used which type of paper?
Well, there are so many printers available in the market but not all printers are used for printing stickers. Some of the printers use normal paper while some printers are designed only for sticker printing. So, it’s important to know which type of paper your printer uses.
Q2. What kind of paper was used to print the sticker?
There are different types of papers available in the market like normal paper, glossy paper, etc. But not all papers are good for printing stickers. To offer you the greatest durability, beauty, and a high-quality feel, vinyl paper is the most suggested type of paper. It’s thick, waterproof, and high quality so your stickers will look great for a long time.
Our experts have already completed the legwork for you and compiled a list of the top sticker printers to waive your hassle.
So without further ado let’s get into this…
Best Printer for Sticker Printing
1. HP ENVY 5055 Wireless Connectivity All-in-One Printer with 2-2 inch Mono Touchscreen, High-Quality Stickers Printing Using HP Smart App and HP Instant Ink
When it comes to computers and components, HP is one of the most trusted and preferred companies by most individuals all over the world. There is a wide variety of printers introduced by HP. One of the latest names is HP ENVY 5055. While all the modern printers claim high-quality prints with low operational costs, HP ENVY 5055 comprises some distinguished features that make it superior in comparison to other previous models such as HP ENVY 4520.
HP ENVY 5055 is a lightweight printer with dimensions of 14.4×17.5×5 inches. It is compact for small spaces and is specially designed for home users. It is easy to set up and use and can be accessed by the whole family from separate devices.
The sticker printer is designed solid and is durable for long-term usage. The paper tray is also strong and has the standard horizontal form. It is a multi-functional InkJet printer. It can print, scan, and copy even multiple files from the same or different devices. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 1000 pages. This number is suitable for the work of home users.
This Printer has a Memory of 256MB DDR3L. The Minimum System Requirements are-
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2 GB available hard disk space
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- The power consumed by the printer while working is up to 14 watts
The HP ENVY 6055 can print automatically on both sides of the paper. It will print the front side of the paper and before the page fully exits the printer it pulls the sheet back into the printer to do the backside. Thus it allows 2-sided copy orientation change. It also has ADF i.e. Automatic Document Feeder, using which multiple documents can be scanned.
The printer supports dual-band Wi-Fi and also allows scanning and connectivity with various other platforms like Bluetooth, WiFi, emails, social media, Dropbox, Google Drive, and the cloud. USB 2.0 cable can also be connected.
Talking about the pricing, HP ENVY 5055 is one of the most inexpensive sticker printers that contains all the advanced features. Being one of the cheapest printers in the market, its ink replacement costs can also be reduced to a large extent by availing HP Instant Ink subscription at prices as low as $ 0.99. The standard paper size is A4 paper size. But the printer supports various sizes of papers such as letters, legal, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, 8 x 10 inches, and number 10 envelopes
🌟 Notable Features of HP ENVY 5055 Sticker Printer
The HP ENVY 5055 sticker printer can add stars to your printing experience. The most useful features specific to the HP ENVY 5055 wireless printer are listed below:
- The speed of this printer is 7 pages per minute for colored and 10 pages per minute for monochrome.
- HP ENVY 5055 can produce a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. This range is regarded as a good resolution produced by the best sticker printer. It can result in sharp and vivid images.
- There is a 2-2 inch monochrome touch screen fitted to the printer that allows easy access to almost all of the functions.
- HP also has its connectivity app called HP Smart App. Apple Airprint and Mopria are also supported.
- The HP ENVY 5055 wireless printer has sustainability certifications making it climate-friendly.
- It is less expensive and easy to set up.
- You can Scan, print, and copy using one device.
- It delivers good quality output.
- It supports wireless devices and platforms.
- HP Smart App enhances your experience.
- It does not come with a USB. It doesn’t support SD Cards.
- Have to take HP Instant Ink Subscription.
- The printing speed is slower than average.
Overall, HP ENVY 5055 all-in-one wireless printer is a versatile sticker printer for home users. It comes in handy with various features and advantages over previous versions and other sticker printers. High-quality documents with crisp and sharp text can be printed. The wireless connectivity adds cherry to the functions of this printer for stickers. Also, the eco-friendly initiative by the company makes it appealing.
So if you’re looking for an affordable and durable printer that results in good quality prints over a wireless connection, HP ENVY 5055 is a good option.
2. Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Wireless, Multi-functional, Colored Printer with Multiple Connectivity Options and Cartridge-free ink
Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Wireless Colored printer qualifies the second on our list. The printers manufactured by Epson are highly reliable and advanced printers for home, office use as well as commercial use.
If you are looking for a sticker printer that can be used at home and office or you have a little space for a printer then you can absolutely rely on the Epson EcoTank-2750 from Epson. It is easy to set up and use. The dimensions of this Epson printer are 22.3 x 14.8 x 10.2 inches. It is lightweight and can be carried easily. It has a return value of 1. The average life of Epson printers is 3-5 years but with proper care, they can last longer.
The Epson ET-2750 can perform multi-functions. It can scan, print, copy and fax.
- The printer is suitable to print per month
- Monochrome: 6,500 pages
- Color: 5,200 pages
The printer contains built-in Memory Card slots. It offers good storage and memory facilities. The cost of the printer is affordable and also the ink replacement costs are cheap and can save you up to 80 percent on ink by cartridge-free and uniquely keyed ink bottles. The maximum paper size that can be printed is 8.5 x 44 inches. Other paper sizes suitable are 10x15cm, A4, A6, Half Letter(5.5×8 ½ inches), Legal (8.5×14 inches), Letter (8.5 x 11 inches).
The scanner is a flatbed color image scanner with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Scanner bit depth is 48 for color scans and 24 for grayscale. During the process of printing, the power consumed by Epson ET-2750 is 12 watts. 100 to 240 AC or 220 to 240 AC voltage may be required by the printer.
Most of the functions require an internet connection or Wi-Fi. Connection to other networks like the cloud can also be done. This sticker printer gets connected easily to Smartphones, PC, etc, and other suitable apps. The printer can produce print on both sides of the paper automatically.
🌟 Notable features of Epson EcoTank ET-2750
Some of the most significant features of Epson EcoTank ET-2750 that will take printing to another level are:
- There is a 1.44 inches colored screen fitted to the printer.
- The ink tanks are larger in size can store ink for up to 2 years and can also be easily filled. Ink filling is cartridge-free and features uniquely keyed auto-stop ink bottles.
- Its printing speed is 10.5 monochrome pages per minute and 5 pages per minute for colors.
- The print resolution is optimized at 5760 x 1440 dpi. The photos can be printed borderless.
- The printer has convenient recycling options. It is an energy star and EPEAT certified. The product aims to reduce greenhouse gases, and air pollution and improve fuel efficiency.
- It is multi-functional.
- Wireless connectivity is supported.
- Cartridge-free printing is available.
- The printer has larger slots for different colors of ink.
- It has a colored display screen.
- The printing quality is mediocre.
- The print speed is slower than the required set standards.
Henceforth, Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Wireless and cartridge-free sticker printer are appropriate for home and office use. It offers great connectivity and the distinguishable feature is large ink tanks. The colored screen is also a very useful function of the printer.
3. Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer, Multi-functional Sticker Printer, Compatible with Mobile and Tablet Printing, with LCD Touchscreen
Canon is one of the topmost brands for photo making and printing. The inkjet printers supplied by Canon tend to have a better color page yield, hence making them more cost-effective for printing photos, and also are regarded as the best printers in terms of durability. This sticker printer is suitable for home as well as office use.
The dimensions of the Canon TS6420 are 14.2 x 14.7 x 5.6 inches. There are front and rear 100-sheet paper trays that are auto expandable and ensure the printer is always ready to go. The printer is multi-functional and can perform printing, scanning, and copying tasks effectively. It has multiple print settings included with the product. You can also get the help of a touch control panel, which helps you easily adjust the printing pages.
There are 6 individual ink systems that include pigment black and photo blue cartridges for smoother gradations and reduced grain in your prints, thus making the ink replacement costs cheaper. The Optical Scan Resolution is 2400 x 4800 dpi with a Maximum Scan Area of 8.5 x 11.7 inches. The scanning color depth is 48-bit internally and 24-bit externally. The power consumption is 16 watts while printing and electricity required is at least AC 100-240 V.
It can be connected wirelessly to Wi-Fi, Google drive, cloud, and other platforms like Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN)(12), Bluetooth 4.0 LE(2), AirPrint, Canon PRINT app, Mopria Device, etc. A high-speed USB can also be used.
Front and rear paper support. Duplex print is automated in the printer. The best part of having this device is that it has the Canon PRINT app. You can also get the Canon creative Park application if you wish to use the creative printing modes.
🌟 Notable features of Canon TS9120
Canon TS9120 is one of the advanced printers with great features which are highlighted below:
- The printer has a 5-inch LCD screen. This is a larger and clearer screen as compared to other sticker printers.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc printing can also be done which is not a feature in the other printers.
- You can print photos directly from an SD or SDHC memory card with a built-in card reader.
- The print speed of the printer is 15 ipm for Black and 10 ipm for Colored which is an above-average speed.
- The users can enjoy a resolution of the print up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch. This resolution is a better one and can be achieved by the most basic budget options available for printing good-looking photos, images, and stickers.
- It can be connected wirelessly.
It has a 5-inch LCD touchscreen.
CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc printing can also be done.
It has an Auto expandable tray.
There is Duplex printing and front and rear paper support.
- The device does not have fax options.
It lacks an Automatic Document Feeder.
In concluding the features and advantages of the Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer, it can be excellent when it comes to printing photos and stickers. It is suitable for both home and office purposes. It contains various superior features as compared to other sticker printers in terms of print resolution and quality. The tray provided is strong enough. The features of the scanner function are also good.
Highly recommended for people looking for quality resolution prints. Canon can make your photos brighter.
4. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Wireless Printer, Multi-functional, Smart Home Office Productivity, Works with Alexa
Another HP sticker printer on our list is HP OfficeJet Pro 8025. This sticker printer is an upgraded version of HP OfficeJet Pro 6968. It is best suited for office use and includes fast color copy, scan, and fax for increased productivity. With the dimensions of 9.21 x 18.11 x 13.43 inches, this printer is 14% smaller than its previous versions. It has a duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages per month which is quite good for official purposes.
The scanner uses Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology for scanning. The scanning speed is up to 8 ppm for black and white and 3.5 ppm for colored. The scanning bit depth is 24-bits and the maximum ADF scan size is 127 x 127 mm. The printer is capable of colored and digital fax. The best resolution for black fax is 300×300 dpi.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer uses HP 910 and 910XL ink cartridges which come in four colors: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The ADF capacity is a standard of 25 sheets. Automatic print on both sides of the paper can be obtained. This sticker printer has a colored display screen. The paper holding capacity of the printer is 225 pages. 3.5 x 5 paper, 4 x 6 paper, 5 x 7 paper, 8 x 10 paper, and 8.5 x 14 paper can also be printed along with A4 and A5.
There are built-in security features that protect sensitive data. These are basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security, and document protection. You can add voice control by combining with Alexa device.
It can be connected Wirelessly and with smartphones, HP Smart App, ethernet, cloud, Google Drive, etc.
The memory of the printer is 256 MB and the maximum memory is 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM. Minimum requirements for operation are:
- Windows 10, 8, or 7,
- Service Pack 1 (SP1),
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor,
- 2 GB available hard disk space,
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port.
- Internet Explorer Power consumption is 21 watts while printing. Input voltage of 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%) is required.
🌟 Notable features of HP OfficeJet Pro 8025
HP OfficeJet being a modern sticker printer contains some distinguishing features that are highly demanded by the users. Some of the features are listed below-
- The print speed is 29 black pages per minute and 25 colored pages per minute.
- The print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo Paper.
- The 8025 self-healing Wi-Fi helps to reduce interruptions and maintain privacy and control. It ensures safe connection up to 3 stages of reconnection to keep your Wi-Fi stable and reliable.
- The HP Smart App keeps the track of all of your tasks. It monitors and automatically reorders ink. You can scan and print with a single click. This helps to increase productivity and save time.
- Made from recycled plastic. The company is pledged to climate and the product is Energy Star qualified.
- It has an above-average printing speed and excellent print resolution.
- It is specialized for office use
- This is a Multi-functional printer.
- It supports all types of connectivity.
- HP Smart App can be connected for organizing all your tasks.
- Borderless photos are not supported by this printer.
- It may not work in Windows XP and Windows V.
You can be confident about quality prints with HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer. It yields high-resolution images. Also, the self-healing Wi-Fi and other wireless connectivity options make it stand out among other sticker printers. Printing using Alexa is activated. The safe and secure operations also add an advantage.
So if you want a multi-functional sticker printer that contains advanced features and is even environmentally friendly, you should consider HP OfficeJet Pro 8025.
5. Brother Wireless Inkjet Printer, MFC-J895DW, Color Printer, Multi-Functional, Duplex Printing, High-yield Cartridges, NFC One Touch to Connect Mobile Printing
One of the best companies that manufacture good quality sticker printers is Brother. The printer MFC-J895DW is a compact printer with dimensions of 6.8 x 13.4 x 15.7 inches. It is lightweight and is mainly suitable for home users though can be utilized for official work. It can perform various functions like copying, scanning, and faxing along with printing your documents, photos, or stickers.
Double-sided printing can be automatically achieved by this printer. High-quality colorful prints with crisp text and excellent presentation can be obtained from this printer. Your relationship with Brother’s MFC-J895DW sticker printer can be long-lasting. Its paper tray is capable of holding 150 sheets. The bypass tray can also handle a variety of papers of different sizes.
Automatic duplex printing is enabled. The size of the sheet can be 8.5″/14″. It has an adjustable paper tray to handle up to 150-sheets. The 1-sheet bypass tray is there to print on cardstock, envelopes, photo paper, and more. Plain Paper, Inkjet Paper (coated paper), Glossy Paper, Recycled Paper, etc. with various sizes can be printed. The automatic document feeder is capable of 20 sheets. It can produce borderless and double-sided prints. It can stack up to 99 copies at one time. The Scanner function has a resolution of up to 1200× 600 dpi (optical).
It has a width of up to 213.9 mm and a length of up to 353.6 mm. The depth of scan is:
Color: 30-bit input, 24-bit output
Grayscale: 8-bit input and 10-bit output.
The Memory of Brothers MFC-J895DW is 128 MB. It has a power consumption of 18 Watts and the power supply should be AC 100 to 120 V 50/60 Hz. The versatile connection can be built by Brothers MFC-J895DW. No network setup is needed for NFC one “touch to connect” printing and scanning. The printer carries built-in wireless connectivity and can establish a connection with Ethernet, cloud services, BlueTooth, etc., or even via USB. Mobile device, tablet, laptop, and desktop connections are supported.
This sticker printer is affordably priced. There are High-yield ink cartridges for cost savings. You can avail of Brother Genuine Standard-yield or High-yield replacement ink cartridges. This printer uses LC3011 and LC3013 ink cartridges which come in four colors: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The Smart technology detects low ink levels and automatically generates an Amazon order for you. Also, there are no subscription or cancellation fees.
🌟 Notable features of Brothers MFC-J895DW Wireless Printer
Brothers MFC-J895DW contains the features which are required in all the sticker printers. Some of the most notable features are-
- The printing speed of this printer is 12 black pages per minute and 10 colored pages per minute.
- The resolution obtained from the printer can be 1200 × 600 dpi. It is a good quality resolution.
- The attached 2.7 inches touchscreen easily navigates menus and not only helps to simplify tasks but also connects to cloud apps.
- You can print and scan without connecting to a network using NFC technology. It does not require a network setup for Near Field Communications (NFC).
- Brother has a convenient, environmentally responsible recycling program for Brother Genuine cartridges disposal.
- High-quality stickers can be printed.
- It uses NFC technology.
- It has high yield ink cartridges
- This printer is multi-functional.
- USB connection is supported in the printer.
- Some colors such as purple are not printed well.
- It has only an average printing speed.
- NFC may lag sometimes.
This sticker printer focuses on making the experience of the users with ink better. It provides a flexible ink cartridges facility. The printer is adequate for color photos and sticker printing. The NFC technology is an added boon for effortlessly using the printer. Brother wireless MFC-J895DW printer is suggested for small and simple printing requirements.
6. HP ENVY Photo 7155 Photo Printer, Wireless Printing, specialized for photos, auto adjustable tray, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa
Another best sticker printer in this list from HP is HP ENVY Photo 7155. Designed specifically for printing good-quality photos, the HP ENVY Photo printer series will amaze you. Suitable for both home and office use, the photos printed are stunning and economical. There is a dedicated photo tray that helps in borderless printing of stickers and also contains an SD card slot. This printer is suitable for all of your photo and sticker requirements.
The printer can be easily and quickly set up. Its dimensions are 17.87 x 6.34 x 16.14 inches. This sticker printer can perform tasks of printing, scanning, and copying. The Paper tray automatically adjusts to match print settings and paper type. It has an input capacity of up to 125 sheets and an output capacity of up to 25 sheets. The duty cycle of the sticker printer is 1000 pages per month. The printer facilitates duplex printing. The printable sheet sizes are letter, 4×5 inches, 4×6 inches, 5×7 inches, 8×10 inches, and No 10 envelopes. The printer also supports borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
It can copy up to 50 pages at a time with a copy speed of 21 CPM and a copy resolution of 600×600 dpi. The maximum flatbed scan size of the scanner is 216 x 297 mm. The printer also possesses a standard memory of 256 MB DDR3.
System requirements to operate this printer is –
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2 GB available hard disk space
- CD-ROM/DVD drive
- Internet connection and USB port
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
It can be paired with the HP Smart app that has the power to easily set up your printer, scan documents on the go with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, or Google Drive, and Dropbox. Other connection options are Embedded Web Server, Wireless Network, SLP, WS-Print, Internet Printing Protocol, and Bluetooth. The power consumption of HP ENVY Photo 7155 is 13.95 watts. It required power supply Input voltage as 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz).
🌟 Notable features of HP ENVY Photo 7155 Photo Printer
HP ENVY 7155 Photo Printer is the printer that facilitates the best quality photos as it is specially designed for photo and sticker printing. We can note the following features of the HP ENVY 7155 Photo Printer-
- The printer can achieve a printing speed of 14 ppm black 9 ppm color which is near to the set standards.
- The print resolution is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for colored prints. It is regarded as the best resolution.
- The Ink cartridges are high-yielding. 2 cartridges were provided, 1 black and 1 Tri-color (cyan, magenta, yellow).
- A display touch screen is accessible to view, edit, and print directly.
- It is eco-friendly certified by EPEAT as per the climate conservation pledge by HP.
- It is a specialized printer for photos.
- It has a uniquely designed tray.
- Auto adjustment of the paper tray is possible according to page requirements.
- It has good memory storage and a slot for an SD card.
- It can be connected using wireless and a router both.
- Ink replacement costs can be expensive if an HP Instant Ink subscription is not taken.
- There is no Automatic Document Feeder.
HP ENVY Photo 7155 is a basic sticker printer that can be employed for small print uses. The features of this printer are good enough and it can generate high-quality images. More focus of this printer on a good and reliable paper tray. The paper tray can make adjustments automatically according to the size of the page. The connectivity, Double-sided printing, and display touchscreen are further advantageous.
This printer is suitable for people with a lower need for printing.
7. Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer, Large Ink Cartridges, hHybrid Ink System, HD prints
The PIXMA MG3620 wireless sticker printer manufactured by Canon is an All-In-One inkjet printer. It is convenient and simple to use and set up. This printer is suitably made for home uses. It can print, scan and copy from anywhere by using wireless networks and other compatible devices.
You can get crisp and clear photos, stickers, and documents using this printer. It delivers smudge-resistant professional-quality prints. The printer also has the capability of printing borderless photos up to 8.5 by 11 inches. The printer contains an auto scanning process that detects what is being scanned and applies the correct scan settings. The Scanning Resolution is 1200 x 2400 maximum optical color dpi. 2-sided documents can be printed so cut down your paper usage.
Built-in wireless features allow for easy printing from almost anywhere at your home. Connect to Wi-Fi by following simple steps. Unlock the power of printing with your mobile device. Print or scan from your phone using a variety of applications. It is convenient to print with the Canon PRINT app easily and directly from your mobile devices. The printer can get connected to Android and Apple devices, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, etc.
The Ink replacement costs are also low because of XL-sized ink cartridges that allow printing more documents and photos while replacing those cartridges less often. There is a hybrid ink system that can amalgamate dye ink for better colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
🌟 Notable features of Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Sticker Printer
Canon Pixma MG3620 is regarded as the best sticker printer. All the features required in a printer are present. The most notable features are-
- The print speed of Canon Pixma MG3620 is 9.9 images per minute for black and 5.7 images per minute for color.
- This printer has a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is an incredible quality resolution for stickers.
- You can print and scan from your mobile device using the Canon PRINT app from anywhere.
- Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) is a distinguishable feature of this printer. It brings out a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- Use the Full HD Movie Print software for turning movie clips into HD Print. This is applicable only for the clips captured with Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders.
- It produces incredible print resolution.
- It has an auto-scan process.
- It contains large ink cartridges.
- A hybrid ink system is present to yield better colors.
- Full HD Movie print can be obtained by the printer.
- The printing speed is slower than the average standards.
- Only the movies shot using Canon Camera can be converted to HD.
This is so far the best sticker printer that is excellent in every way. It has some advanced features in addition to the basic ones. Its stunning print resolution makes it superior in respect of other printers. The XL-sized ink cartridges and a hybrid system of blending different colors are an added benefit. HD prints can be obtained by using this sticker printer.
8. WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer, Wide-Format, Multi-Functional, NFC Easy to Connect Technology, Power Saving
WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Sticker printer is an All-in-One printer that is suited for office use. Its dimensions are 22.3″ W x 19.1″ D x 13.4″ H. It is multi-functional and can print, scan and fax easily. The printer has wireless connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, NFC, etc. NFC requires the use of a device that includes NFC and may require additional software. You can also use Hi-Speed USB 2.0. It can also be connected to tablets and smartphones,
Minimum Ink Droplet Size is 3 which is as small as 2.8 picoliters. Borderless prints are supported up to 13″ x 19″ and scans up to 11″ x 17″. The power consumption by the printer is 19 watts which are up to 80 percent less compared to color laser printers
4 individual ink cartridges are included in the colors Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. It is smudge, fade, and water-resistant. Duplex printing, scanning, and faxing can be done automatically. The sticker printer has a 35-page Auto Document Feeder. Almost all the sizes of sheets are supported.
🌟 Notable features of WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Printer
WorkForce WF-7710 wireless printer is the printer for office use. The best features that make this sticker printer superior are-
- The Printing speed is 18 ISO ppm for black and white, and 10 ISO ppm for coloring pages. Whereas it is 8.7 (black) and 6.0 (color) for 2-sided ISO.
- The print resolution is 4800 x 2400 dpi. This resolution is above the set standards.
- You can add voice control by combining the printer with Alexa.
- You can use the 4.3 inches color touchscreen for easy navigation and control.
- The product is Energy Star qualified and recyclable. It uses up to 80% less power than laser printers.
- It has a wide format and can produce large scans.
- High-Resolution print can be obtained.
- It saves up to 80% power.
- Ink is smudge, fade, and water-resistant
- This printer can connect to NFC technology
- Only Epson cartridges can work effectively in this printer.
- It is larger in size and needs more space.
This is a decent sticker printer with quality features. It supports large scans that can be useful to large business houses. It has a great printing resolution and quality. The printer uses NFC connectivity. The best thing about this printer is it can save power up to 80%. The prints are of better quality with smudge-free and fade-resistant ink.
Henceforth, the WorkForce WF-7710 can provide a better printing experience because of better resolution.
The printers mentioned above are the best ones that provide excellent printing resolution and quality. Each of them has some special features that make it unique and the best in its category.
You can choose any of these according to your requirements. All of these are quite affordable and will fit your budget. However, if you still haven’t found the right printer for you and want a quick buying guide on how to choose the best sticker printer or what the major thing to look for when purchasing a printer is, leave a comment below. We’ll update this post based on your needs.
I hope this article helped you in choosing the best printer for your needs. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments section below. I would be happy to help you out.
Happy Printing! 🙂